Noble Hearts HR Consulting specializes in people operations, human resources, and staffing services for starts up to mid-size employers. As a certified minority and woman-owned business here are four reasons why partnering with us should be your next step:
- Diversification, Innovation & Creativity: In an ever-changing business landscape, partnering with a MWBE diversifies the service providers to your business and offers a wide array of experience, skills, perspectives, and insights. With tailoring attention to your operational needs, a MWBE certified business is agile, resourceful and promotes out of the box thinking.
- Tax Incentive: The federal government provides tax breaks and incentives to organizations that partner with minority and woman-owned businesses. These tax incentive programs are designed to reduce tax liabilities for projects funded with federal loans and state loans. Also, it includes grants when the producer or supplier is a woman-owned business. Some states also offer their own tax incentives for doing business with a certified MWBE.1
- ROI and Procurement: A study conducted by the Hackett Group showed increased profits with a 130% ROI. MWBE has been shown to offer additional competitive advantages through sound procurement efforts.2 Thus, if you want increased revenue for your firm, you should consider working with minority a woman-owned business.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: To talk the talk, you must walk the walk. Regardless of time or place, culture has always been important for attracting and retaining top talent. 47% of applicants seeking a new job, cite company culture as the main reason for doing so.4 Thus, partnering with women and minority-owned businesses show how highly you value the group.
Your Next Step
Schedule a brief intro meeting with Noble Hearts HR Consulting and learn how collaborating with our people operations experts can support your business in achieving their staffing and Human Resources goals. Reach us at – [email protected] or 845-579-2002.
- Article – Tax Incentives for Using a Minority-Owned Business1
- Study – ROI for working with a certified business2
- Article – 5 Benefits of Partnering with a Certified Woman Owned Staffing Agency3
- Article – 10 Stats That’ll Make You Prioritize Company Culture4
- Article – 5 Advantages of Partnering with A Certified Woman-Owned Business