Find Your Job
Search for new opportunities, your next job awaits!
Do you enjoy engaging with the public, order management, and multitasking? Our client a global leader in sealant and adhesives packaging has an opportunity for an experienced scheduler for product orders. Learn more about the opportunity below.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads multiple customer requests simultaneously while maintaining a friendly and professional manner.
- Inputs customer orders based on Purchase Orders various formats.
- Works with scheduling to define appropriate dates for customer shipments.
- Confirms orders by providing acknowledgments to customers.
- Follows up with customer issues and complaints in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Provides quotations, samples, and information to new customers/accounts to maximize sales.
- Represents customer interests in every Fischbach interaction.
- Follows all relevant work instructions, adhering to company policy.
- Follows up promptly on all customer requests for information, quotes, alternative parts and delivery dates. Proactively communicates with customers about any expected delays or issues with their orders.
- Completes all transactions and necessary paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Plans, schedules, coordinates, and monitors the flow of products through the complete production cycle.
- Completes weekly cycle counts.
- Assists in BOM "runs best" creation.
- Works closely with production and shipping to meet customer promise dates.
- Lead morning and afternoon daily production meetings.
- Provides quick responses to production issues.
- Uses ERP system to schedule work orders.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- Required: High School Diploma or G.E.D and minimum of four years related experience and/or training in the manufacturing customer service industry; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred: The above plus 8 years related experience as a Sales Associate in packaging or similar industry.
Job-Specific Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to provide consistent, professional customer service.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain focus while prioritizing the needs of several customers/production lines at once.
- Problem-solving skills: listening to, interpreting, and meeting the needs of others; diagnosing and rectifying problems.
- Skill in building long-term customer relationships.
- Ability to maintain a positive and friendly demeanor.
- Skill in proactively communicating both verbal and written to establish mutual respect and understanding.
- Math skills, including the ability to: add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Skill in using computer systems to locate information and process transactions.
- Skill in using web-based tools to research products and information.
- Ability to work productively in teams with a wide range of people.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to follow written instructions and documented procedures.
- Is organized and orderly maintaining appropriate records.
- Keen attention to detail.
Expected Work Behaviors:
- Keeps the company's best interest in mind when considering or addressing issues.
- Dedication to attending work and work-related functions prepared and on time.
- Maintains a professional personal appearance.
- M-F from 8 AM to 4:30 PM
- Hours may vary, including weekends, if business needs arise
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance