Find Your Job
Search for new opportunities, your next job awaits!
Are you an energetic person with charisma and persuasive communication skills, and into wellness and fitness; we have an opportunity for you? Our client a 24-Hour fitness chain is looking to hire. The role will expand club membership and work collaboratively with team members to maintain membership satisfaction.
Build a high-performing team with a bench plan designed to achieve, exceed, and sustain business results and create an environment that fosters the conditions for success. Achieve this by:
- Set competitive goals for yourself and your team to achieve month-over-month success; create and implement strategies to encourage and expose members to the Fitness offerings that will best support them in achieving their Fitness goals.
- Communicate, lead by example, and motivate the team to provide an exceptional membership experience with a passion for helping others. As a subject matter expert, you will support all team members in providing total Fitness solutions, including providing Fitness consultations and conducting personal training sessions when needed.
- Recruiting, hiring, and onboarding skilled sales and service-focused individuals. Cultivate strong selling skills through continuous assessment, feedback and coaching via observation, shadowing, and modeling interactions with guests.
- Generating new personal training business by building relationships with new and existing members and guests, sharing and educating others on the benefits of our service offerings, and collaborating with your team to develop and grow the club's Fitness business.
- Scheduling group fitness classes, managing class substitutions, and ensuring that members' needs are met. You're responsible for hitting specific metrics around achieving budget and managing time and labor for all Fitness team members.
Bring with you 2+ years of progressive retail or sales leadership experience and a commitment to helping others achieve their fitness and wellness goals.
Full-time, with flexible availability across weekdays, weekends, and holidays to best serve our member community.
Fitness certifications required.