Find Your Job
Search for new opportunities, your next job awaits!
Our client located in Farmers Branch, Texas, is looking for a Print Machine Operator. Willing to train but prefer some manufacturing experience. The position provides excellent benefits and gives the candidate the ability to be off up to 4 days a week. This is a 12-hour evening shift with a starting pay of 16.00 up to $18 an hour, and after six months, the hourly rate will increase to 19.00 an hour. Please review the duties and responsibilities listed below and apply ASAP!!!!!!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Operate one 1 print line at company efficiency standards
2. Perform press change and foil change for different cartridges.
3. Shoot screens
4. Do essential machine maintenance including the following:
- Set timing
- Adjust tooth bar.
- Tear down base holders
- Clear packer and sorter jams
- Start burners on cold start-up
5. Can adjust head pressure to keep the line running efficiently
6. Maintain Reject rate at or less than sites expected goal
7. Set up times at or less than the sites expected goal
8. Can train QC personnel.
9. Have a history of good performance reviews
10. Adhere to SOP and follow all company safety procedures.
11. Maintain 6S standards
12. Have a good attendance per company policy
13. Maintain a low level of CAR tags
1. GED or High School Diploma
2. Good Verbal and written communication skills
3. Are able to work well with others as a team
4. To have achieved an expert skill level as a KY Print Associate 1 or correlating work experience
#manufacturing #readytowork #Warehouse #entrylevel
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour