Find Your Job
Search for new opportunities, your next job awaits!
Our client, located in Philadelphia, PA, is looking for a full-time Outpatient Therapist.
The position provides intensive clinical therapeutic services to children, adolescents, and adults with identified mental health or substance abuse diagnoses. This service can be provided in-home, in-office, in-school, or in any approved/appropriate community setting. Outpatient therapy includes psycho-educational activities/interventions designed to assist the client of the reduction of dysfunction. Services are provided with client-centered and family-centered approaches and are delivered through intensive, time-limited, goal-specific interventions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To deliver in-home or in-office services to clients as requested by the area mental health, including the specific hours requested. These services may be provided in the school setting by therapists identified as members of the school-based therapy unit if the client's presenting issue would be better addressed in that setting.
- To provide therapeutic interventions to the identified client in order to enhance and foster the client's optimal functioning and interactions in the home and community.
- To continually assess client needs, service availability and appropriateness.
- To work cooperatively with treatment team members and the family in the provision of services to meet the goals developed in the Person-Centered Plan.
- To provide the appropriate documentation for service delivery, including treatment goals, progress notes, and billing and submit said documentation as specified by Medicare and CBH standards.
- Be available for approximately 2 hours per week per client for service delivery.
- Document direct service delivery and submit said documentation according to Medicare and CBH standards.
- A Master's degree in a Mental Health field e.g., Social Work, Psychology, Counseling.
- Licensure/Certification or Provisional Licensure/Certification Eligible.