Find Your Job
Search for new opportunities, your next job awaits!
This position includes administration of our complex IT infrastructures such as business and production systems, networks, firewalls, physical servers, virtualization with Hyper-V, disaster recovery, and more. Our ideal person will also be responsible for providing technical support for employees; training and troubleshooting of issues related to software, hardware, devices, servers, networks, etc.
At Ideal Concepts, we build advanced software and internet applications that tie complicated multi-platform back-end systems to leading-edge, innovative, front-end web software technology. We embrace the newest technologies and place an extreme emphasis on both software architecture and client usability. This effort leads to the building of innovative technology, not only in our industry but in the IT industry overall. Much of our IT infrastructure relates to the products that we build.
We are looking for a hardworking, quality-driven person with a proven track record of excellence in their field to be considered for this unique opportunity to join the Ideal Concepts team and grow with our top growth company.
- Ensure IT hardware, software, and networking equipment are managed and maintained in accordance with processes, procedures, and guidelines.
- Support and administer our Azure environment, including Azure AD, Azure VMs, and Azure blob storage.
- Provide installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, administration, account management, and resolution of software and hardware issues.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining network users' accounts, user environment, directories , and security.
- Respond to questions and needs of users regarding access to their network resources and the operations of various hardware and software programs.
- Responsible for developing and communicating standards for use, operations , and security of the network, personal computers, and data.
- Research and evaluate technologies.
- Test and install software upgrades.
- Collect and analyze network and system performance/utilization information and maintenance of systems for optimal working ability.
- Work closely with other staff to achieve needed IT administration and support.
- 3+ years IT Administration experience in a Microsoft Windows and Azure environment.
- Bachelor's or degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server 2016+ and Windows OS 10+.
- Experience installation of the operating system, joining to a domain, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Terminal Services, MS Exchange, etc.
- Significant experience in desktop support - Microsoft 365, Outlook, Excel, Word, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Visio, and other software.
- Knowledge of Hyper-V Virtualization Technology and Storage Spaces Direct.
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2016+.
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment.