Find Your Job
Search for new opportunities, your next job awaits!
Our client, located in Allentown, PA, is looking for a hardworking, quality-driven IT System Administrator with a proven track record of excellence in their field to be considered for this unique opportunity to join the team and grow with a top growth company.
This position includes day-to-day administration of complex IT infrastructures such as business and production systems, networks, firewalls, physical servers, virtualization with Hyper-V, disaster recovery, and more. The ideal person will also be responsible for providing technical support for employees; IT-related training, and troubleshooting issues related to software, hardware, devices, servers, networks, etc.
· Ensure IT hardware, software, and networking equipment are managed and maintained in accordance with processes, procedures, and guidelines.
· Support and administer our Azure environment, including Azure AD, Azure VMs, and Azure blob storage.
· Provide installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, administration, account management, and resolution of software and hardware issues.
· Responsible for establishing and maintaining network users' accounts, user environment, directories, and security.
· Respond to questions and needs of users regarding access to their network resources and the operations of various hardware and software programs.
· Responsible for developing and communicating standards for use, operations, and security of the network, personal computers, and data.
· Research and evaluate technologies.
· Test and install software upgrades.
· Collect and analyze network and system performance/utilization information and systems maintenance for optimal working ability.
· Work closely with other staff to achieve needed IT administration and support.
· Other related job duties as assigned.
The most heavily considered candidates will have:
· 3+ years IT Administration experience in a Microsoft Windows and Azure environment.
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field.
· Excellent knowledge of Windows Server 2016+ and Windows OS 10+.
· Experience in installation of operating system, joining to a domain, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Terminal Services, MS Exchange, etc.
· Significant experience in desktop support - Microsoft 365, Outlook, Excel, Word, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Visio, and other software.
· Knowledge of Hyper-V Virtualization Technology and Storage Spaces Direct.
· Knowledge of SQL Server 2016+.
· Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies.
· Excellent written and verbal skills.
· Comfortable working independently and in a team environment.