Find Your Job
Search for new opportunities, your next job awaits!
This role will maximize the use of your IT technical skills while giving you a strong career path to grow into higher-level roles within Ideal Concepts.
This person will be responsible for providing level 1 and 2 desktop and technical support for on-site and remote workers. Daily tasks are to configure, deploy, troubleshoot, and resolve issues related to software, hardware, peripheral devices, servers, networks, and other applications specific to our internal clients. External clients are also to be supported, as needed, with basic hardware connection issues and issues related to the functionality and usability of our web applications.
At Ideal Concepts, we build advanced software and internet applications that tie complicated multi-platform back-end systems to leading-edge, innovative, front-end web software technology. We embrace the newest technologies and place an extreme emphasis on both technology and client service. This effort leads to Ideal Concepts' building of innovative technology in our own part of the industry and inspires others in the IT industry to do the same.
Our company is growing at such a rapid pace that it is now clear that we need to expand our support team to service the increase in staff members. We are looking for a hardworking, quality-driven person with a proven track record of providing a high level of successful service with a focus on accurate and efficient solutions to common problems.
- Support a variety of technical systems including Windows 10, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server 2016/2019, desktop applications and cloud services Office 365 / Azure.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone, via chat, and email as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot printers and peripheral devices such as headsets.
- Track and log all calls and support requests in the ticketing system.
- Utilize remote desktop control software to aid in customer resolutions.
- Escalate calls to the proper functional area based on priority.
- Proactively research products for new releases, updates, and accurate technical information to identify innovative solutions that increase service and efficiencies.
- Prepare and maintain documentation as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience in an IT Help Desk position supporting on-site and remote users
- Solid knowledge and experience supporting Azure Active Directory, Office 365, MS Active Directory, Windows 10, and Windows Server 2016/2019.
- Working knowledge of desktop applications and cloud services Office 365 / Azure
- Basic knowledge supporting networking components DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, TCP/IP, and VPN
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical staff.
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire to learn and grow professionally
- Demonstrate and promote the company's vision
- Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner