Find Your Job
Search for new opportunities, your next job awaits!
Our Client, located in Putnam County, NY, is The Nurse Case Manager shall provide health-related services to individuals who reside in the community residential program to ensure the quality of their health status.
Please review the responsibilities and requirements below and apply!
Nurse Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the delivery of health care services for adults with disabilities residing in residential programs;
- Be responsible for performing nursing assessments and diagnoses;
- Work in conjunction with other members of the interdisciplinary team to achieve positive health outcomes.
Nurse Case Manager Requirements:
- NYS Registered Nurse license. Bachelor's Degree preferred;
- Prior nursing experience and/or experience working with persons with developmental disabilities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to travel to and access multiple locations;
- Able to work flexible hours and/or days.