Find Your Job
Search for new opportunities, your next job awaits!
Our client is adding a team member for the Accounts Receivable / Payroll Coordinator role.
- Using Win Team, gather data and processing of weekly payroll for about 100 to 200 employees.
- Perform missed punches audit and update with corrections.
- Investigate and resolve time record discrepancies.
- Conduct time record review against contract criteria.
- Perform holiday timekeeping review to verify 1 holiday covered by the site, who worked, and how many hours.
- Benefit employee deduction setup and confirmation.
- Perform Win Team database maintenance ensuring employee profiles are current: remove inactive staff, ensure new hires are added to the platform, deactivate people on leaves.
- Perform other payroll administrative tasks as requested.
- Audit invoices against hours worked and contract
- Audit time records against the use of MTA cards to ensure cards are only being used during shift.
- Perform other billing administrative tasks as requested.
The Ideal Candidate has the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma / GED
- 2 + years of Admin experience, preferably in the security industry
- Technology Savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Valiant a plus
- Proficiency in Win Team a plus