“If your dream only includes you, it's too small.”
— Ava DuVernay.
The Ideal Candidate:
Our client, PROVE Partners, LLC, is a medical lien funder based in Las Vegas, Nevada. They are expanding their Contract Specialist CS department. This opportunity is perfect for people with the qualities of tenacity, grit, and determination. A person that views hearing "NO" not as an obstacle but as an opportunity and creatively looks for solutions.
- The Contracting Specialist's CS primary objective is to expand the network of medical providers that treat personal injury patients throughout the country.
- Responsible for identifying prospective medical providers by geography using online databases and research, conducting targeted phone-based outreach, and facilitating the contracting and provider due diligence process from start to finish.
- CS's work closely with PROVE's business development, sales, and operations teams to ensure medical providers are contracted and onboarded in a timely manner.
- medical coding and billing to develop pricing proposals requires fluency in financial analysis.
Primary Skillset Required:
- Strong understanding of the healthcare industry and the different types of healthcare providers and facilities e.g., primary care, pain management, orthopedics, ambulatory surgery centers, etc.
- Adept at online research and investigation using resources such as State Medical Board websites and Healthgrades and facilitating due diligence, leveraging third-party vendors to ensure prospective providers meet our standards of excellence.
- Proven track record exceeding objectives for inside, phone-based sales roles.
- Ability to build a pipeline via outbound phone calls, generate new leads, schedule in-person appointments, overcome objections, and advance existing opportunities quickly through a strategic sales cycle.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience in a business development role
- Fluency in medical terminology
- Medical sales experience is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare and or the personal injury space is a plus
- Experience selling financial products a plus