“If your dream only includes you, it's too small.”
— Ava DuVernay.
Our client adds taste and flavors to products. Become a part of a solid manufacturing production team. They are looking for factory workers that are motivated to contribute, grow, think, create, and lead. This is a strong national brand, solid business, and growing.
About the Company:
This company is a leading international supplier of value-added flavors and ingredients, serving the global food and beverage industries. Their objective is simple: to make clients' food, drink, and nutritional products taste great. To achieve this, we employ some of the industry's most creative minds. Independently owned this company has the benefit of over 130 years of flavor industry expertise. The American headquarters is in Wauconda, Illinois, with additional facilities in Chicago, Illinois; Rochester, New York; Hamilton, Ohio; and Sao Paulo, Brazil. Internationally, we have operations in the UK, Ireland, Italy and Thailand.
The following opportunities are available the Wauconda Illinois Location:
First Shift: 6:00am
Second Shift: 2:00pm -
Swing: 2 days on each shift followed by 2 days off
- Packing with Care - Prepare our finished products in accordance with prescribed packaging procedures. You'll take particular care in the high-quality packing of finished goods. We want to see your passion for precision and vision for success.
- Operating Machinery - Work with computer-controlled equipment or mechanically-based machines. Your talent for all things technical will ensure they are set up properly, working well and producing quality products.
- Managing Machine Performance - Ensure machines are stocked and working at full capacity. As a meticulous worker, you'll take care to keep them well-maintained as you perform periodic checks while inspecting our products and packaging.
- Must have the flexibility to work a rotating schedule with availability to work weekends and overtime
- Previous experience in a manufacturing facility preferred
- Basic math skills and chemical experience is a plus
- Ability to multitask or handle multiple simultaneous projects and priorities.
- Good communication skills verbal and written.
- Adaptable and open to collaboration
- Can lift up to 50 lbs
- Knowledge of forklift operation preferred