Find Your Job
Search for new opportunities, your next job awaits!
Are you open to a Vice President Ecommerce Marketing & Operations position based in Tallahassee, Florida?
The Vice President will be responsible for creating, implementing, and overseeing the growth, marketing, operations, warehouse, and administrative functional leaders.
The Vice President should have a background in digital marketing and operations. They should be able to build processes, train managers, and integrate all functions of the business.
- Faithfully execute the annual company plan. Achieving or exceeding planned P and L objectives.
- Leads, manages, and holds the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
- Integrates all major operating functions of the business Administrative, Marketing, Operations, Accounting, Customer Service, ...etc. Ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction.
- Models the way. Always working toward the greater good of the business.
- Resolves issues effectively. Seeing real problems, being comfortable with problems, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional and transparent.
- Ensures that everyone is following and adhering to the company's core processes and operating system with consistency.
- Demonstrates effective project management skills.
- Consistently demonstrates a relentless focus with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
- Effectively collaborates with the visionary Owner/CEO and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the visionary. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the visionary has and expresses the ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Confirms that all key messages for the company are communicated properly and consistently to cascade across the organization and inherently ensures that everyone is in the know. Verifies that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organization.
- Develops KPIs, checks & balances, and scorecards for all team members. Holds accountable the team to meet their key metrics.
- Develops talent. Creates a path of development for key employees from entry-level up through executive. Understands that excellence begins at hiring the right people and developing those people to grow within the business.
- Integrates sister businesses. Develops path and manages businesses toward integrating one single management structure that effectively works as one unit.
- Builds processes, solve issues, and balances resources effectively across departments.
Marketing-Related Job Duties:
- Directing and Leading the Marketing Department, with future goals always in mind
- Supervising Marketing Staff and training new Marketing Associates
- Development and implementation of the Brand growth strategy and goal planning
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Oversees our iGen process and manages our company's organic growth.
- Oversee Event Marketing and ensure our presence produces long-term ROI and branding.
- Working closely with the company's Sales team; enabling them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and help drive lead development.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the Marketing Team
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends
- Communicating with the managers of other departments to complete cross-department projects to ensure companywide communication.
- Overseeing implementation of all Marketing strategies - including sales & deal planning, SEO strategies, Website development, niche development, expansion into new verticals, creative vision, influencer marketing, PPC, provoking growth.