Find Your Job
Search for new opportunities, your next job awaits!
Our client, located in Wilton, CT, is looking for an X-Ray Technologist. The candidate should have the required certification for CT. New York Certification would be considered a plus. Please read the job description below and apply!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Knowledgeable in operating CR and DR x-ray equipment
- Performs all diagnostic radiographic procedures within assigned areas
- Performs radiographs in a prompt and professional manner as observed by supervisor
- Reviews all necessary documentation to perform diagnostic procedures
- Reviews special instructions from medical staff and supervisor
- Performs preventative visual and manual inspections for each radiographic room and equipment assigned, ensuring appropriate maintenance and cleanliness
- Performs daily room/equipment inspection and reports all necessary problems to appropriate individuals.
- Participates in the training and instruction of new staff
- Demonstrates skills that lead to team growth and professionalism
- Demonstrates ability to function in any position within the radiology department which is inclusive of 3 floors and 43 exam rooms.
- Accurately enters and bills charges for procedures.
- Types all demographic patient information from the patient's chart into PACS
- Plans and /or implements safe transfer of patients in a wheelchair.
- Contributes to an effective quality management and quality control program for assigned area that is consistent with the overall quality plan of the organization.
- Monitors Quality Assurance activities per guidelines set forth within the department
Graduate of a Certified Radiology Program
Experience preferred Orthopedic experience a plus.
- State of Connecticut
- State of New York, a plus
- ARRT registered or eligible
- 8 am to 5 pm, Monday thru Friday
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stoop, kneel, and occasionally lift and/or move patients.